Sunday 27 February 2011

Drama that reads like Highschool all over again.

Well, even before I started this, and even before I heard of it, There has always been infighting and drama within the RLSH world.

Most recently between it (RLSH) and the Rain City Superhero Movement. I'm led to believe that everything is hunky dory right now according to Knight Owl's rebuttal to the Wall Street Journals article on the 'Civil War'

Civil War? Don't make me laugh, You capes are to goody goody to even think about actually fighting each other, On the internet you may seem tough, but I'd bet real money you'd rather just sit on your forum circle jerk and talk about how you handed out a blanket to some bum, while other 'heroes' pat you on the back, instead of starting a real war.

So I guess it really burns your asses when people like Phoenix Jones and the RCSM go out and do some real crime fighting and gets all the attention, while you all play 'Super-humanitarian' and are labeled as petty whiners in the news. It would explain why most of you come off as Elitist punks when someone who just wants to be Bat Man comes on your forum looking for info and support.

I really look forward to reading some more of the Drama, It makes my job a lot easier, and just remember. If it weren't for all of you, none of us would be here, remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment