Friday 25 February 2011

Pheonix Jones: On the way to creating REAL Super Villains?

Hello again fellow Villains and meddling heroes.
A new friend of mine who I've been talking to this evening pointed me in the direction of the topic I'm about to touch on.

You see, I am what some would call a newbie in the world of Super Villainy, however I am no virgin when it comes to the antics of the RLSH, especially ones like Pheonix Jones.
Pheonix I admire the heck out of what your stance is, Honestly I do, You're absolutely right when you say "If you're going to drive a fire truck, people are going to expect you to put out fires. If you dress up like a superhero, people are going to expect you to fight crime."
Why dress up in a Swat Helmet and kevlar vests if you're going to hand out bags of doritos to the slums.

but Pheonix, your actions and your shall we say "Bat-man" ways are going to get you into trouble. Sure now us Villains may just sit back and let the petty thugs take care of you, but what happens when someone decides "No, these punks are a dime a dozen... but me, I think this Pheonix Jones guy needs to be taken down" and makes it their new vendetta to take you out. He might not get you the first time, he might not get you the next, but that's the thing about super villains is they won't stop trying till the job is done.
What happens when one day you're patrolling with your friends and a legion of doom-esque group shows up with deadly weapons, just because they don't like what you're doing. What then Pheonix Jones? will you call 911? will you tase them? That might only serve to make them angrier and more determined in the next go

but I digress, I don't even know if I'm making sense, Who knows.

The world is already full of Bad People, Mr Jones, Mafia thugs, Petty Punks, Pedophiles, and Fox news reporters... how will you feel when your actions make more?

No comments:

Post a Comment