Friday 25 February 2011

Greetings and Salutations, Evil Fiends and Do-Gooders alike.

My Name is Bad Moon.

Warboss Bad Moon.

You might remember me from nowhere as I haven't done anything particularly EVIL yet. However that may soon change.

This blog is mostly just a little soap box for the RLSH and RLSV's to read if they so choose.

Atlittle bit about myself, I enjoy puppies, long walks on the beach, and things that go BOOM.

But that's enough about me, LETS TALK ABOUT ME. Actually, no scratch that.

Lets talk about a RLSH named Blue Sparrow.

Blue Sparrow, the blue haired, leather clad enchantress from Seattle, this little minx has caught my attention since day one (which was yesterday) posting a want ad like a desperate house wife on the RLSV facebook page, looking oh so hard for someone to fight.

Well Miss Sparrow, Seattle is such a quiet little town, what with that rubber fetishist Pheonix Jones around, why not come to quiet little saskatoon, all we have is Anonyman, whoever he is (See what I did there?) Maybe we could have a jolly little chase across its seamy underbelly and you can try to foil my plans, which I doubt will happen since my plans are flawless.

You know how to reach me.

For those of you who don't I have a facebook. (who doesn't these days) I will gladly add you if you wish to talk villainly, or if you're a hero and wish to banter.

3 comments:

  1. Oh BadMoon, you do know how to make a girl smile. Minxy, huh?
    Let me clarify something (though the following comment is basically about semantics, so maybe it doesn't really matter). I don't know if I'd actually call myself an RLSH. Meh, I used the term RLSH in my ad headline for simplicity's sake, but I didn't get involved with this community because I heard about them and got inspired. I don't really consider myself a superhero, or even a really good person. I'm just a costumed crimefighter who keeps some interesting company.
    Well, with my pal the "rubber fetishist" keeping an eye on Seattle, maybe this leather fetishist will pop by Saskatoon sometime.... actually, well this is me being picky again, but I'm really much more of a latex fetishist. But latex isn't great for protecting oneself from harm.
    Whether or not I come to Saskatoon to face you down depends on something very important, though: Are there any good breakfast joints in town? I require delicious bacon.
    Wait, why am I asking you? You're a villain, you'll probably direct me to the lousiest place in town, and they'll probably overcook my bacon.

    By the way, your comment button is invisible due to your font color. It's rather inconvenient. Was this intentional? I hear you villains enjoy making things inconvenient for us capes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CURSES, MY PLAN TO GIVE YOU A LOUSY BREAKFAST HAS BEEN FOILED.

    Also, Latex does protect you from harm, the harm of horrible STDs and STIs. [/The more you know]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn you. I hate to say it, but you're right. I love latex. I love latex so much.

    ReplyDelete