Friday 25 February 2011

Second day on the job



So today was relatively interesting, its still the 25th of February as I write this and I must say, for a regular every day Friday it was pretty enjoyable.
First I finally got in touch with that seattle bird-brain Blue Sparrow and tormented her alittle, she was alittle worse for wear the poor thing, alittle on the illiterate side I think, but that's Americans for you.

But who else do I have to choose from? the only person near me is some fool named Anonyman and he's only 15. What can a grown man do to mess with a 15 year old? find him outside after school and give him a wedgie. I have henchmen for that, damnit!

Oh well, I'm sure Blue Swallows will provide lots of fun for me in the mean time.

IN other news, I managed to get alot done, I've recruited some "Interns" today, I can't really use the term Henchmen on paper, tax reasons and junk, plus I think it could be considered slave labor, I don't know, I'm trying to cover all my bases so I don't get arrested so early in the game. They're now working around the manor, one of them was a butler in a past job, so I asked him if he'd be okay with that, but now I have to pay him a butlers salary... gotta take the bad with the good though, Davis (my butler) sure knows how to make a mean cheese burger.

A fellow villain, Magnus Obsidian, a mad scientist if there ever was one, has agreed to build me a suit of power armor, Needless to say I am excited.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be the first to admit there are a million different ways you could make fun of me, but calling me illiterate would not be accurate by any stretch of the imagination. However, I can see how you might get that impression.... talking to you after two days of no sleep was probably not a great idea on my part.

    So Bad Moon... what's your favorite thing about being a villain? I'm interested in getting to know you better. I'd like to know what makes you tick.

    ReplyDelete