Sunday 27 February 2011

The man behind the death of the man of steel

I don't normally get out to enjoy the finer civilian things in life, my kind of a Saturday night is sitting back with a cup of tea, Catcher and the rye, and a hand gun (just in case), but today I got out to enjoy a comic store I frequent by the name of Unreal City. It was their second anniversary and a local cafe was hosting its party. So I decided to bless their life with my presence.

However I was not the only Star super villain there, No no! For  you comic book nerds out there, I got to shake hands and have a nice conversation with one of the worlds most famous villains... Yes, Tom Grummet, one of the architects behind the Death of Superman.

My first question was how did you do it? He babbled about wanting to do something shocking to the comic universe, I kind of tuned him out and added in that he built his own death ray.

Note to self: Steal Tom Grummet's plans for his death ray...

Anyway, not much else to report so I will call this meeting adjourned.

P.S. - Blue Sparrow sucks.. (and swallows) [/maniacal laugh]

No comments:

Post a Comment